Rainbow

Mixture of colours in my life mostly on the brighter side..

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Am i a Wierdo?

Tagged by Ambi anna:)..

enna ellarum wierdo than kupdovanga edhula 5 wierd things na konjam kastham than.. erundalum let me try...

Cottophobia - I am afraid of sleeping in a cot.. adhu ennanu theriyalanga eppo naan kattila paduthalum vizhududavanomnara bayathula enakku thookam varada.. adhanala thano ennamo i can't sleep in train.. while i will sleep immediately getting into a bus :D..

Over confidence - enakku oru vishayatha pathi thrinjalaum theriyattiyum, theiryadungara vaarthai en vailerndu varadu. i'm will give definitely opinion abt it.. naan edha sonnalam confidenta solluven.. adhu tappa righta appadi ellam pakkaradu ella.. naan kodukara azhuthatula the opposite person tend to believe that i am right.. he he... but people who knows me well will definitely check whatever i'm telling:).. edhula oru nalla vishayam ennana i don't like lying:).. adhanala makkal konjam kitta edhu varaikkum adi vanginadu ella.. edhula geli kutu ennana pala thadava naan solra vishayam correcta amainji erukku..

Economical minded - General saying is " A man will spend 2 $ for a 1$ he needs and a woman will pay 1$ for a 2$ she doesn't need ".. but i don't belong to both category.. If i feel that the cost is not worth of the thing i buy and If i am not sure will be used by me.. then i'll never buy it.. edhu tharperumai ellengo.. in fact many of my friends tell me that i'm behaving like an alpam in some matters like with autowalas. i don't give even a single penny extra.. neenga ella kuda nenaikalam pavam anda autowala avanukku oru 5 ruba kodutha enna agidumnu.. but somehow i feel i'm spoiling the economy by paying more for something which doens't deserve. nalaikku avan ellar kittayum adhe kasu than keppan.. people who take auto in urgency and who can't afford the luxury of throwing (unlike s/w engrs) will get affected....


Laziness in Reading what i wrote - I am very lazy to read the mails i write.. office mails mathuram vera vazhi ellama padippen.. personal mails anupum podu spelling mistake ellam suthama parka matten.. i guess now u can understand as y there are so many spellings mistakes in my blog. also i think very fast so anda speed la type panna mudiyadatu nala i tend to muzhungify a lot of words.

since abover four are my weakness i will tell my strength as 5th one..

Optimistic - I always try to think and remember all the good things and good memories that are happened to me.. and will forget the bad things people did to me. I try to accept people as they are and i generally have too much of empathy .. trying to put myself in other's shoes sorts.. edhala pala samayam i've got hurt badly still managed to maintain not to hurt the people who have hurt me. Also i don't ego with the people i luv..

rest u should ask my friends:).. avanga enna patti 5 bloge ezhuduvanga:)..

Ambi anna c.. as i good gal i kept up my word. :D..

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 12 April, 2007 01:54, Blogger ambi said...

hiyaa this time also me thaan pashtuuu.

 
At 12 April, 2007 01:56, Blogger ambi said...

//adhu ennanu theriyalanga eppo naan kattila paduthalum vizhududavanomnara bayathula enakku thookam varada..//

ROTFL :) naan one time vizhunthu iruken enga paati mela.
nalla velai, paatiku onnum agala. :)
but i love to sleep in cort only.

 
At 12 April, 2007 01:57, Blogger ambi said...

optimistic really superb. correctu. same pinch.
loved ones kooda no ego at all.

naama nashtapattalum, nammala yaarum nashtapada koodathu! correctta? :)

i agree that U r a chamathu.

 
At 12 April, 2007 01:58, Blogger ambi said...

//many of my friends tell me that i'm behaving like an alpam in some matters //

LOL, he hee nee alpam! thaan nu nee solli thaan theriyanuma? :p JK.

me also stingent in these matters.

 
At 12 April, 2007 01:59, Blogger ambi said...

sari, roundaa 5. nice tag.nalla ezhuthi irukka. very good.

 
At 12 April, 2007 02:33, Blogger Naren said...

Economical minded has another term called KANJAM :p

 
At 12 April, 2007 02:34, Blogger Naren said...

I used to have Cottophobia since I've fallen many times from the cot! ippo laam, no phobia!

 
At 13 April, 2007 05:29, Blogger Padma said...

@ambi
very good vanga..
// naan one time vizhunthu iruken enga paati mela.
nalla velai, paatiku onnum agala. :)//
patthikku onnum agalangaradu poi thane.. atleast adirchila oru mayakkamavadu vandu erukkume?:P

//naama nashtapattalum, nammala yaarum nashtapada koodathu! correctta? :)

i agree that U r a chamathu. //

e- jact- ly
he he thank u

@Naren

//Economical minded has another term called KANJAM :p //

dey naan kanjama erunda autola poga matten:P.. adhu pinnadi odi poi eruppen:P..

:)..

 
At 18 April, 2007 12:16, Blogger Harish said...

"I try to accept people as they are and i generally have too much of empathy "
Thank god ...so it rains on earth :D

 
At 18 April, 2007 22:25, Blogger Padma said...

@harish
atlast u realiseed it :P.. Good.. ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home