Rainbow

Mixture of colours in my life mostly on the brighter side..

Friday, May 04, 2007

Not tagged :). but..

This was a famous tag someitm before . Yesterday my friends had sent this to me and asked me to fill up.. so thought ore kallula rendu manga:).

1. FIRST NAME Padmasri (a) Amma

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE I don't think so :).. I know many people are named after me :D Padmasri awards u c:P..

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY I don't like crying.. But at times tears just flow down. Do u call it crying:D

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING When I write neatly yes:D

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SANDWICH veg cheese toasted sandwich :)

6. KIDS I luv them:)

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU Hmm.. Difficult question :).. That depends upon what type I would be if I become another person:)

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL Blogspot:)

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT A little :).. But just on the lighter side

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS I think so :D

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP I don't know.. But I would luv to do :D

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL I don't like bland items :D

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF Yep I do.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG Yep.. I'm many a times..

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR Mango :D

16. SHOE SIZE 7 or 8 (don't remember)

17. RED OR PINK Pink

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF Everything abt me I like. Otherwise I would have changed it :D

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST All my luved ones who r away frome me:).. Mainly my grandma whom I can't see any more..

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU Yep

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING Dark Blue jeans and sandal color sandals :D

22. LAST THING YOU ATE Idly vada

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW Keyboard noise

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE Orange :D

25. FAVORITE SMELL Smell of sand after rain :).. And smell of food when I am hungry :D

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE My cousin

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO Smile :)

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU Rush.. She is a cute devil:)

29. FAVORITE DRINK Mango milkshake

30. FAVORITE SPORT Badminton

31. EYE COLOR Brownish Black pupil with white retina :D

32. HAT SIZE Don't know :)

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS I don't…

34. FAVORITE FOOD Too many to mention :).. But I luv Onion kachori and Pani puri's from gangothree:)

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING off course happy endings:)

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER Unnanle unnale

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING Light blue T shirt

38. SUMMER OR WINTER Summer :)

39. HUGS OR KISSES Hugs from and to all :).. Kiss from and to kids:D

40. FAVORITE DESSERT That depends:).. Icecreams I just simply lvu them

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND I don't have any expectation

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND Absolutely most of T15…

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING Have to start First among equals ( only Archer's I haven't read yet)

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD Mouse isn't obvious:P

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV I didn't watch TV Last night.

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS Kids laughter when u tickle them and off course when they speak :)

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES I don't like English songs:D

48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME Uttar pradesh..

49. WHERE AND WHEN WERE YOU BORN Chennai and 1983 an angel was born

50. WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION Hindu

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 06 May, 2007 07:44, Blogger Naren said...

who said u were an angel? :P

who set this questionnaire? SHOE SIZE ellam romba mukkiyam :P

 
At 09 May, 2007 22:52, Blogger ambi said...

//Chennai and 1983 an angel was born
//

LOL, adha unga amma sollanum kannu!

nice that U didn't tagged to anybody,
thoppiya kazhataren unagaaga!
(hats off to U!nu sonnen) :p

btw, r u in chennai? if so, pls come for the marriage.
send a test mail to my off id, b4 11 th may. i'll send U the invitation. but vanthu un nathanaar villathanatha ellam kaatakoodathu! :)

(again i lost your email-id, shorry, me the innocent) :0

 
At 14 May, 2007 20:41, Blogger Harish said...

One thing...me too an Archer fan :-)

 
At 15 May, 2007 21:23, Blogger Padma said...

@naren
he he.. enna pathi enna vida yarukku thriyum:P..
i don't know who set this:P..

@ambi anna
//LOL, adha unga amma sollanum kannu!//
yen enga amma:P... naan sonna porada:P..
i didn't tag anybody as it was not a tag:P..
Adhan attend pannitena:).. once again happy married life:)..

@harish
:)... cool :).. too much similarity:P..

 
At 20 May, 2007 07:12, Blogger Serendipity said...

veg cheese toasted sandwich :)
same pinch but then i like anything with konjam cheese :d

1983 an angel was born :P

 
At 12 June, 2007 03:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi how are you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home