Rainbow

Mixture of colours in my life mostly on the brighter side..

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Donthey..

My second nephew 2 yrs old ashwanth (photo copy of my 1st nephew) is very mischievous... he always tries to repeat what people say to him.. and the funniest part is he is not able to pronounce ka.. once my cousin had come and told him "nee poda" (you go or probably get lost is the real meaning) and he started telling " ne ne ne nee po" the way in which he tells is very good to hear that too the way in which he drags the word nee (you) . thank god he didn't get the word da..
yesterday he was doing something mischievous.. i scolded him "donkey" (affectionately yaar).. and he started.. that's it. he pointed to himself and started saying "donthey.. donthey" and we all started laughing.. u should have heard him saying that yaar. it was really sweet in his voice.. Finally I distracted him and when my brother again told donkey .. he started again "donthey donthey donthey...):-)

1 Comments:

At 21 July, 2006 05:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home