Rainbow

Mixture of colours in my life mostly on the brighter side..

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Eligible bachelor

Couldn't help posting it.

Disc : You are reading thsi at your own risk. If anything happens to your english after reading this post, the blogger takes no responsibility :D..

An open letter from a Most Yeligible Bachellar from the South !!!!

Dear Madam,

I am an olden young person living only with myself in Bangaloru. Having
seen your advertisement for marriage purposes, I decided to press myself
on you and hope you will take me nicely.

I am a soiled son from inside Karnataka. I am nice and big, six foot tall
and six inches long. My body is filled with hardness, as because I am
working hardly. I am playing hardly also. Especially I like cricket and I
am a good batter and I am fast baller. Whenever I come running in for
balling, other batters start running. Everybody is scared of my rapid
balls that bounce a lot.

I am very nice man. I am always laughing loudly at everyone. I am jolly. I
am gay.

Especially ladies, they are saying I am nice and soft. I am always giving
respect to the ladies. I am always allowing ladies to get on top. That is
how nice I am.

I am not having any bad habits. I am not drinking and I am not sucking
tobacco or anything else. Every morning I am going to the gym and I am
pumping like anything. Daily I am pumping and pumping. If you want you can
come and see how much I am pumping the dumb belles in the gym.

I am having a lot of money in my pants and it is always open for you. I am
such a nice man, but still I am living with myself only. What to do? So I
am taking things into my own hands everyday. That is why I am pressing
myself on you, so that you will come in my house and take my things into
your hand.

If you are marrying me madam, I am telling you, I will be loving you very
hard every day. In fact, I will stop pumping dumb belles in the gym.

If you are not marrying me madam and not coming to me, I will press you
and press you until you come. So I am placing my head between your nicely
smelling feet and looking up with lots of hope. I am waiting very badly
for your reply and I am stiff with anticipation.

Expecting soon,

Yours and only yours,
C.S.V.L.T.Rao

5 Comments:

At 13 June, 2007 10:30, Blogger Arunkumar said...

ippidi raavuraan rao :)

 
At 16 June, 2007 10:23, Blogger Naren said...

ROFL

 
At 20 June, 2007 21:44, Blogger Padma said...

@arun

Amam.. adha padichutu.. ennala sirippa adakka mudila :)..

@naren

:).. same here too..

 
At 22 June, 2007 03:17, Blogger SUNSHINE... said...

u kind of made my day.
I am rolling on the floor.
:-)

 
At 13 July, 2007 06:52, Blogger Padma said...

@sunshine

Thanks :D.. my pleasure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home