Rainbow

Mixture of colours in my life mostly on the brighter side..

Friday, July 13, 2007

Password....

For all thsoe who were in crushes and infactuations before Marriage This is defeinitely a useful post :D..

Ramya was about to leave office after finishing her work. She got a call from her husband Karthi,

RAMYA(R): "Hello, yes Karthi".
KARTHI(K): "Ramya, can you open my gmail and get a print out of the mail from that US consultant I forgot to take it in my office"
(R): "Yes, I can, I need your password"
(K): "jeni22091980"
(R): "Ok fine"

She takes the print out and logs out. Some thought struck her mind now.
JENI happens to be his college mate. Hmmm..........

She decides not to discuss this with Karthi, open her mail box and changes the password from
"mohan143" to "karthiramya" and leaves for home.

Now what are u waiting for …………….. change your password :D..

P.s : Thank god i don't have any name in my password :D..

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 16 July, 2007 13:13, Blogger Arunkumar said...

count me out too... ennoda pwd-la endha name-um illa :)

 
At 22 July, 2007 10:30, Blogger Aravind said...

oh some logic behind passwords eh ..

 
At 25 July, 2007 01:53, Blogger ambi said...

ahaaa patha vechiyeee paratta! :)

he hee, en pwda my thangamani paathuttu thuuuuuu!nu thuppittaa.

sari vidu, vaazhkai payanathula ipdi soda bottle ellam jagajam.

*ahem, un pwdla yaaroda DOB irukku? :p

 
At 26 July, 2007 08:53, Blogger Serendipity said...

Pswd with names r the easiest to crack :D

 
At 06 August, 2007 21:53, Blogger Naren said...

Gud one... hey I tagged you... Chk out my blog...

 
At 11 August, 2007 06:12, Blogger Padma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11 August, 2007 06:14, Blogger Padma said...

@arun
ha ha.. good habit.. :).. edahvadu no. adaiyalama vehi erukel a:D

@arvind..
u can't say logic.. but u can fact:)..

@ambi anna
edho ennala mudijadu..ha ha.. en pwd dob names number eppaid edhvum erkaadu..

@Harini
if u knwo the person well u can :D..

@naren
will check it. blogspot has been blocked in my office sadd.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home