Rainbow

Mixture of colours in my life mostly on the brighter side..

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Things i luv the most..

some of the following are my week end activities

1. Little short naps in the morning after 8 (amma pls ma 5 mins ma only 5 mins..)...and final 5 mins sleeping in her lap..
2. drinking My mother Made tea while reading a novel
3. Fighting with my mom and bro..
4. Playing with my nephews/ niece per say any kids.. making strange faces at them and giving them chocolates.
5. Taking maths tuition.... sitting among lots of school children
6. Admiring nature. like skies birds..and trees from my kanchi house mottai madi (upstairs) . which i miss a lot nowadays
7. non stop taking with my rakshi bro/frnz while pulling their legs..
8. eating the hot food i enjoy the most at that time.
9. getting wet in rains while driving in a deserted street full of trees.. i luv even walking in such streets chatting with my bros or frnz
10. Afternoon TV shows/ listening to songs/Movies and a good nap while mom is complaining that i just then woke up..
11. singing carnatic(bajans)/ cine song and irritating my brother with my Cuckoo voice:-)
12. Eating icecream while i am having cold..and its really cold outside.
13. Freaking out with my frnz..and teasing them

And what i hate the most is MONDAY..

1 Comments:

At 21 July, 2006 05:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home