Rainbow

Mixture of colours in my life mostly on the brighter side..

Friday, August 11, 2006

Deception (Max) point

Author's notes
It is really irritating to hear some people speak something that makes absolutely no sense. I don't know whether how many people suffer becoz of my rubbish talks. but i have suffered enough. sharing with U couple of such instances

Prologue

One of the most occupied place in my office is the ladies rest room. Only 8 ladies are there in my floor. Still to prove Murphy's law whenever i want to use the rest room it will be closed. I will have to wait outside the rest room around 5 feet away near the place where water is kept.
As the ladies and gents rest room are side by side it is even more embarrassing to wait there..But i'm lazy to go and come back. .. can't help it
I usually keep my head down while waiting outside so that i need not see the people coming out.
But couple of my excellent collegues doesn't know that much decency.

Episode 1:

I was waiting outside the restroom. and collegue X came to drink water

colleague x : Padmaji aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?
Me(gritting my teeth) : I was thinking how to answer this question. isn't that obvious y a person waits outside restroom. and finally.. (with a smirk) khana bana rahi hoon
colleague X: (as though i have told a humorous joke) ha ha ha ha (laughing out load).
Thank god he left also the person inside came.

Episode 2:

another day another time.. another colleague another language
colleague y: Padma inga enna pannitu erukkenga..(what are you doing here)
enda endha language la kettalam rest room vasalla edhukku wait pannuvanga ( whatever language u ask is it not obvious y a person wait outside)
keeping my temper down..
me : inga edhukaga nippanga( y do people wait outside restroom)
colleague y: neenga inga nikkave chumma erukkenganu nenachen ( i thought u r simply standing).
dey edhellam konjam over da..lollu panradukku oru alave ellaya ( sorry yaar i can't translate this in english)

Episode 3

I was going towards the exit door.. colleague X was coming in the opposite direction

he ( with a broad grin) : padmaji aap chal rahi ho? ( r u walking?)
can't u c that.. y the hell do u ask me such stupid questions..
me(rushing): nahi ud rahi hoon..
he: same laughter...

Epilogue

I was polambifying all this to my friend and he " either they have very bad taste or blind to flirt with u di"
me: dei i'll Kill u da

6 Comments:

At 11 August, 2006 18:06, Blogger Naren said...

some people think that they should speak something if they meet someone; they don't understnd that just a smile would do!

 
At 12 August, 2006 02:44, Blogger Murali Krishna A V said...

hmmm...welcome to Blogging world padmasri....
seems ur in a mood to blast every one :)
keep blogging...

 
At 13 August, 2006 23:18, Blogger Padma said...

@naren

True yaar. it sounds so stupid and irritating to hear then some stupid questions

@Murali
Thanks. how r u doing? konjam late welcome:D.. naan vandu 6 months mela achu:)

 
At 14 August, 2006 02:33, Blogger Narayanan B said...

Hi Padma, saw your comment on my blog. Visiting yours for the first time. Nice post!
I think things make work less monotonous however stupid they be. Nice title for the post btw.

 
At 16 August, 2006 05:15, Blogger KP said...

Most usual question people ask
"Wats up ? "
Frustrated I answered once "6th Floor" (since im in 5th floor )

 
At 20 August, 2006 23:15, Blogger Serendipity said...

may hav been frustrating to hear those comments but fun to read:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home