Rainbow

Mixture of colours in my life mostly on the brighter side..

Monday, August 21, 2006

My Dreams.....

Nobody is without dreams and i am no exception to that..

one day i was waiting in the railway station and best friend (poor guy) is coming there driving by train (?????) and i ask to drop in my office. The train is going on the railway tracks and suddenly it changes goes into the road(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and became an auto (heaven) and again he is the driver and drops me in the office.. (Wow it seeemed so real)
I told this dream to my mom and brother next morning and they had a hearty laugh.. my brother started calling him "Train driver".. (i pity him;-))
People say that dreams may be part of realityeither past or upcoming future..
I usually ask him to drop me back home or to pick me up from home. probably becoz of this that dream would have come. who knows..
I told him that dream and he too laughed..
A month after he came in my dream as a librarian..(god save him from my creativities)
My mom started teasing me telling pavam bala un frnda erukkarudukku first train driver na akkina eppo librarian a?.. (poor guy for being ur u made him train driver first and now librarian")
I told him the dream and he " endi eppadi enna kevalapadathurahey mudhalla kanava kanarada niruthu " (Y r u insulting me.. first stop dreaming)
he he he.... consoling him dey dreams are not intensional right:D... off course trying to control my laughter;)
and what did you think i was going to share my aspirations naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

1 Comments:

At 21 August, 2006 02:55, Blogger Naren said...

paavam..... he got struck inside ur dream :P

btw, were u dreaming in office? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home